The Personal Assistant is responsible for providing a proactive Personal Assistance service, covering both the private and business activities of a busy business owner and family, making a valuable contribution through delivering excellent home support, administrative and managerial support ultimately freeing time for the owner to focus on high level needs.
- Strong computer, Microsoft Office and Internet skills
- Strong time management skills, organization, scheduling and project coordination experience
- Demonstrate great attention to detail and focus, being be able to work independently
- Ability to communicate effectively both orally and in writing
- Submit to criminal background check
- Two references are required
Private Home Based Duties:
- Pet care and coordination to including cleaning areas utilized by animals, scheduling and driving to necessary appointments, incidental cleaning, occasional dog walking.
- Other household support errands as needed (groceries, dry cleaning, car maintenance etc.).
Occasional teenage child supervision/driving to and fro engagements.
- Cooking/Meal Prep
- Occasional outside work (set garbage/recycling out, etc.).
- Minor household projects (organize closets, garage, etc.)
- Responds to all voice mails and emails within one business day
- Other duties as assigned by Owner
Professional Based Duties:
- Responding to and generating routine communications (e-mail, phone, etc.) on behalf of Owner.
- Manages and maintains owner’s schedules, calendars, appointments and travel.
- Process Hard-copy Mail
- Quickbooks data entry
- Assist Owner with more complex communication and planning needs.
- Assist Owner with data collection and analysis.
- Interacts professionally and proactively with clients, visitors and company staff and all contacts on behalf of Owner.
- Attends meetings with Owner; taking detailed notes and initiating follow up action items.