The Financial Department Support Team Member is responsible for supporting the finance department and the Moms In Motion team members by assisting with billing our contractors and special projects. Is cross trained and assists with accounts receivable, billing, and other financial team tasks as assigned/needed.
- Strong computer, Microsoft Office, and Internet skills.
- Strong time management skills, organization, scheduling and project coordination experience.
- Demonstrate great attention to detail and focus, being be able to work independently.
- Ability to communicate effectively both orally and in writing.
- Submit to criminal background check.
- Two references are required.
- Leads special project completion as assigned by Finance Department Manger to include developing and tracking KPIs to track progress and analyze return on investment in effort.
- Strategically plans work week to ensure billing and remits are completed weekly.
Billing and Remittances
- Ensures all visits are “OK’ed to Bill” daily.
- Assists with remittance statement processing and direct billing and adjustments when necessary.
- Responds to all work related communication within 1 business day. (From Moms Leadership (Owner, CEO, COO, Finance Department Manager & Finance Team Lead) and within your team within 4 hours.)
- Attends weekly Finance Whole Team Meetings and individual team member and lead calls.
- Completes all assigned training modules within 5 business days.
- Consistently attends monthly company conference calls.
- Holds all company financial data in complete confidence.
- Uses care and discretion when handling personal information and client records.
- Strategically plans work week to ensure prioritize and complete necessary work.
- Cross trains two team members to complete all position specific duties.
- Is cross trained and remains fluent on assigned backup duties.
- Assists other team members as needed and when slow with role’s tasks.